Accenture | Application Development Associate | 2018 |

@wali_3319673
Sir
I uploaded and got everything approved
It’s been 4 days,in how many days can I get an mail of offer letter? ??

You are from 2nd december drive?

Your all tasks are approved??

Yes attended the drive on 1&2nd. Two of the tasks are approved, waiting for other 10.

my all 12 tasks are approved.
to offer letter kab tak aa sak tha ha ab???

Bhai how did you get all tasks approved…
In my case its still showing
Approved 2 submitted. 10 rejected. 0

1 Like

What’s your due date?

For the Dec 1&2 guys…what was the tentative day of joining told by Accenture on the drive date?

It is written 17 dec.
But the email we received for document upload in that email it was written to upload documents within 3 days

What is your due date?
And you are from 2nd dec drive?

Document uplode time 3 days and approved (max time) is due date for ex u said 17 dec

They told it would be done by Jan, Feb or March latest.

There are two DOJs in December.
The first one is 14th Dec and the next is 28th.

This was told to me by them.

For delhi location they told during the presentation that joining will be in month of jan, feb depending on the business needs…

Hello everyone.
I had written this post on 1st Dec itself. Unfortunately it was flagged and it didn’t appear.

Eligibility Criteria is considered very seriously. I repeat, very seriously.

1. 65% or 7.25 CGPA- If you have 64.9% or even 7.24 then you’re disqualified.
  2. Admit card- If you do not have the admit card issued by Accenture then you are disqualified. No, admit card by eLitmus or any other source will not be considered.

Things to carry:-

1. If you have transcript which shows the marks of all semesters and the aggregate then very good. Else if you have your Provisional Degree Certificate which shows the marks of all semesters and the aggregate then very good. Else you will have to carry all your semester marksheet. Main reason is to check if you’ve 65% or 7.25CGPA. I suggest you do the manual calculation on a sheet of paper and carry it along with other documents.
  2. Government ID: Aadhar/PAN/Passport/Voter ID/DL original is mandatory.

Interview process:
Pre Placement Talk-> Document Verification-> Online test->Next day-> Technical/HR Interview->wait for few days->Document upload->Offer.

Document Verification is a very important stage. Please keep all the above mentioned things handy.

Details about online test:
For ECE and related branches refer:

Accenture | Application Development Associate | 2018 | - #528 by bharath_58

For CSE and related branches refer:

Accenture | Application Development Associate | 2018 | - #527 by rahulsambyal

Hope these information helps everyone who are attending drive this weekend and next weekend.

Like this post if you find it useful.

Thank you.

1 Like

Those who had appeared for drive on 24th Nov have received their offer letter. We should wait till the last date for document submission is over i.e.,18th Nov for 1&2nd Drive students.

We tried manually calculating a cutoff but we could not as we know nobody who didn’t get selected for interview after test(They didn’t post here).
It may be 60% on an average.

Ok thank you for the response.did you write a test on pymetrics app like games test. My event is scheduled for tomorrow and day after tomorrow.can you tell me if the written test is conducted for everyone

I got admit card from accenture but it shows its from youth4work

Did anyone get notification of shortlisting to IInd Round through SMS or email from Accenture after giving Ist Round of the process, i.e., the Apti & Technical Online Test held on 15’Dec , location Pune Sinhgad Institute Of Business Administration And Research.

What was the platform for the test?