9th Feb accenture drive in Bangalore

B M S college of engineering

Did anyone received the admit card from Accenture??

Nidhi did they asked about the project in the interview??

today i applied for accenture drive @ bangalore on 9th feb .my total score is 106.6 and my college is there in the list of the accenture but till now didn’t got any mail or link from accenture .

plse tell me whether i will be shortlisted or not my score are as follows

verbal : 56 marks

logical : 50.7 marks

quant: 0 marks

total score : 107.7

What is your status bro applied or not shotlisted

akhilesh…can u plz tell me criteria of accenture and when u got call letter for 9th feb…actually i also applied for 9th feb and i didn’t get any mail regarding it…and my ph score is (111). so is there chance to get call letter plz reply me…thnks in advance

Applied

Those who are shortlisted for interview,anything about game test?

Have u got ur admit card ??

Only one from elitmus,nothing from Accenture yet

Yeah Pooja you should have 60% in BE/BTech( no criteria for 10th, 12th). and not more than one year educational gap. you should have +ve score in all section of ph test. and your college name should be in list. your ph score is sufficient if you are fulfilling the criteria then you will definitely get the call.

Hey I gave elitmus on Jan 21st and my score is 105 I had already applied for Accenture after that I wrote elitmus again . Now what shld I do to get call letter ? Any idea ?

Hi
I got call letter for Accenture on 9th Feb in Banglore

Yes u can get

thanks akhilesh…my college’s name is not in the list. accenture only hire listed candidate??

as you have score 0 in quant you will not get any call you should have more than 60 %tile in every section. wrote elitmus again…

i have not selected in game test…after that i gave elitmus test and got 120 …will accenture will cal me or not???

For me they didn’t asked.

Anusha do u got call letter from Accenture