9th Feb accenture drive in Bangalore

Accenture may not hire(through eLitmus) after that drive for 2016 batch. Possibilities are there that one drive will be in April, but no surety.
I suggest you to donā€™t decline.

@srigadi_3109498 @akhilesh_2941650 @sangita_3081923
Guys contact eLitmus asap. their contact number is working. Maybe they have attached wrong link or maybe that same link will do for 9th feb Bangalore drive too. So, confirm once with eLitmus.
It happened with 21st jan drive too. The link we got from Accenture to fill details drive date was 10th jan instead of 21st jan,

Thanks yaar

:slight_smile:

nidhi are you sure 9th feb is the last one?

1 Like

I have got this mail from eLitmus job group.
From that,I know 4th feb Delhi drive is last. No idea about 9th feb drive.
Pasting email:
Hi Friends,

Next ASE (software role) event at Delhi will be on 4th Feb.

To know more and apply visit

P.S. :

• If you have already applied to the job, ensure that you have selected the correct evaluation location (currently there are 3 evaluation locations to choose from: Bangalore, Delhi, and Pune)

• If you wish to change your evaluation location, then please follow these steps:

1. Login to your eLitmus account
  2. Go to ā€œJobsā€ -> ā€œMy Jobsā€ section
  3. Click on ā€œEdit applicationā€ link against the Accenture job ad.
  • Events Schedule (ASE - software role) :
    7th January - Bangalore (Event Over)
    15th January - Bangalore (Event Over)
    21st January - Bangalore (Event Confirmed)
    4th February - Delhi (Event Confirmed)
    Future event dates will be updated / communicated as and when they are finalised.

Thank you

Hey Nidhi,
Can you please tell me the eligibility criteria like Percentage in 10,12 and educational gap for Accenture ASE role, I have got 140+ marks in elitmus and from 2017 batch.

Has anyone got any mail from elitmus regarding 4th February Delhi drive.I am getting confused because I have not got any mail prior to this to attend that drive or confirm my presence

1 Like

How many of you got admit card for 9th feb Bangalore?

1 Like

My college is not in list, but university is in the list, whether I am eligible, pls. confirm.

I am also shortlisted for 4th February Delhi drive of Accenture. Both the Bangalore and delhi drive are same or not?

yes

4th & 9th Feb, drive same probably? So, mine not shortlisted in 9th too as appeared here.

But I think they will conduct drive till march and asked elitmus officer regarding this and I have date convinent issue so they assured for the nxt driveā€¦ I declined twice. Still I get call for 9th Feb for Bangalore.

You talked to eLitmus, obviously they will give you the best advice.

Nidhi u got the all the tasks approved? More than 5??

can u tell me whre is the drive on 9th feb in banglore?