Will i receive any call in this pH score?

Quantitative - 75.56
Reasoning- 80.43
Verbal- 27.83

How to check my ph score …
My profile only shows that…
Your ph score is released…

It is actually a link… so click on “your pH test score is released”.

I got 43 in verbal and 94,91 in prob and quant respectively… Do I have any chances of getting interview calls? Or I have to improve my verbal score ? Please someone guide me…

1 Like

You must have atleast 70 percentile in each section to get a call from a company … If you have 80 percentile n more in two sections and 50+ percentile in other section then also there is a good chance of getting a call …

My score is
Verbal,Reasoning,quant
Respectively…
Is there any chance of getting call???

I have applied for next test
Someone please suggest me how to score…

1 Like

rahul : according to me ur percentile is less to get calls .u can give test again after prepration

manoj was this ur score or percentile

My score is V : 56.67 Q : 97.21 P: 97.67 is it enough to get calls from companies? I’d already shortlisted for Motorola mobility.

Chill. You’ll get calls. 80 is just the threshold but it can be tailored as and when required.

Since you have scored well in the other two, which carry more substance as required from a candidate, you’ll receive interview calls for sure.

As per verbal skill is concerned, you can prove that by communicating and presenting yourself the best when you are called for an interview.

Good luck.

I too have almost similar score

Eng - 31
Problem solving-80
Quantitative- 90
Will i get any interview call at this score?
Please suggest
This is percentile…

will i receive any calls v=80,quants=56,reasoning=15…these all are percentile …or should i write again ??

will i receive any calls having quant=71,reasoning=62 and verbal=57…(in percentile)…?

Will I receive any calls
Verbal -62.99,ps-78.8 and quant -62.3
Pls suggest me…

Hello rahul
Your overall score is less than 100.It means your overall percentile less than 70 percentile. You have to score cutoff 70 percentile overall for getting calls.

Hello Rahul,
Your overall score is less than 100.It means your overall percentile less than 70 percentile. You have to score cutoff 70 percentile overall for getting calls.

what are the chances of getting calls for this score?
section - percentile
Verbal - 69.24
Problem Solving-72.07
Quantitative -73.68

Scores

Verbal - 41.30
Problem solving - (-30.00)
Quant - 48.80

Percentile

Verbal - 48.50
Problem Solving - 11.09
Quant - 91.85

I am a fresher and I fulfill the rest of the criteria, but on this score what should i do?

What are my chances?
And if not, should I give it one more time?