Why my results have not come

why my results have not come i had given my exam on 22 jan 2017 and in action it is written that your result will proceed soon . my documents is also not verified but in action it should show your score is withheld but it is not showing that also what should i do.

no

verify ur documents at elitmus office u ll get the score until u will not verify the documents ur score will be withheld

but they should provide center where next elitmus is going to be how can i know that

I think u have given it on 22nd of Jan rather than 22nd of feb.I have given it in the same day and my results isn’t out yet. I called elitmus and asked them for same and they told me that it will be out within 18 days. Although some guys have got their result who have given ut on the same day.
I think we should wait till that time period. Btw, regarding docs if u have verified 10th, 12th and an id proof, then ur score will be released…

I had given exam on 22 jan 2017 and I got my results on next day.

its 22 jan

N if i hv not got my docs verified… Where i can get list of test centers?

that i also dont know. my document is also not verified any body know plz tell

Call them, only they can clarify it

I think the test centre will be the same as the centre u gave test on 22 jan…bcoz i have given test 3 time and all of the time test centre was same…So I think u should go to the same centre on the test day to verify ur documents.

Is there anyone who has given elitmus on 22nd Jan, verified all the docs but haven’t got results yet?

Don’t worry they say result will announce in 18 days but sometimes they took longer time
My result was announced after 1.5 month