Which Companies will come in December and january?

How many companies will be recruiting in December and January, if I take Ph test on 24th of December?

All members here are jobs seekers like you and me.
We don’t have any information on future drives.

We cannot compare last years drive also since drives in 2016 and 2017 have been poles apart.

If you take the test on 24th, then you would get results by January. I am expecting a delay due to holiday season.

Lets hope for the best and may 2018 bring more opportunities for us.

Which batch and stream are you from?

1 Like

I am from ECE stream, 2017 batch

Did you also received this mail regarding jobs that "These are few of the last opportunities in 2017 for 2017 batch freshers."
What should this mean.? Will we get opportunities in 2018 also?

I am also a ECE graduate of 2017 batch

Most of the companies will hire from 2018 like Accenture, CGI

will they hire 2017 batch also ??

I did not get any such mail bro.
Could you message me a screenshot please?

Should I forward you the mail?

Ok this has scared me more.
But lets be positive, I guess the jobs for 2017 listed are the only ones remaining in the year 2017. No more new ones will come.
They did not say anything about the year 2018. :rofl:

1 Like

@wali_3319673.
Hi.
As you are a regular user of elitmus, I just want to ask you a question.
I’m from 2018 batch.
If I’m selected for an internship through elitmus and if I join it, will I be able to apply for other companies though elitmus while doing my internship?

I don’t think that would be possible.
The usual process is - Once you get an offer and accept. Your account is frozen and you will not be able to apply until you complete the bond period (if any), or submit relieving letter from the company to the eLitmus office.

Did you also received the mail from elitmus in which they mentioned that-
"These are few of the last opportunities in 2017 for 2017 batch freshers."
What does it mean? Will there be opportunities in 2018?

I am also a ECE graduate from 2017 batch .

I don’t think that would be possible.
The usual process is - Once you get an offer and accept. Your account is frozen and you will not be able to apply until you complete the bond period (if any), or submit relieving letter from the company to the eLitmus office.