Unable to re-apply in Accenture

In this case only eLitmus can help.

But some profiles were put on hold last year. I dont know if it is the case with freshers @nidhi_2424774

The candidates who were selected for the same profile as us in Sep 2016 are getting their joining now in feb 2017.
Actually the project or work comes in March, thatā€™s why.

every year they conduct drive in march. But this year they started recruitment in Jan only. I heard that they have requirement now

My scores are verbal 45 problem solving 25 quant 30ā€¦ my total score is 101 how my tym does it take to get the interview call as my result came just couple of days agoā€¦ But I have applied to one month backā€¦ will that be a problemā€¦

Canā€™t say.

What is the Accenture interview processā€¦
How many roundsā€¦??

What is the minimum score required to get the interview letter for accenture.

I got the admit card for Accenture drive on Feb 18thā€¦ How the interviews will go onā€¦?? Some tips plzā€¦

How many marks u gt and ur clge is in the listā€¦???

Interview will not be tough. Please search in adda about the detailed interview experience, as I have posted it 2-3 times.

here it is:

In technical:
Questions from your favourite subject. Difference between C and C++. As usual next questions were asked from the answers I gave to the previous questions.
In HR:
Tell me about yourself.
Describe a memory good or bad which has impact on your life and what was the impact.
Why Accenture?
What did you take back home from the presentation of Accenture? What you like most about Accenture?
Flexible with location and shifts?

Hey Can you please tell after how many days task will be approved as my status is 8 submitted 5 approved and I submitted my all task on friday

my score is 156 but i got only 57% in quantitative there is any hope that i will gate call from accenture

Same situation to us. What should we do?

I applied for the accenture in jan and am shortlisted but bcoz some reason i unble to accept the call letter in jan.and my job staus still call for interview.the accenture hiring again and i applied agin.is there any chances to shortlist for accenture my score is 85 in english 62 in problem sloving 60 in qunt.in percentage