Suggestions to Improve the Adda

Hi,

The aim of the forum is to facilitate discussion in all spheres pertaining to fresher as well as lateral jobs. We have further branched out to include categories which will interest and benefit a student such as Puzzles to Puzzle You.

If you feel an additional category is required which will further the theme of this forum, please comment on this post and we would definitely look into it.

So get started, post if you need anything more and we will definitely be onto it!!

4 Likes

Sir/ma’am I really suggest you make a way to attach the pH score to post if desired by user.

1 Like

Dear sir/madam
We need to know if we are not shortlisted. Otherwise we will be in confusion whether shortlisting is done or not.
I request you to notify our status after shortlisting, if we are not shortlisted please do let us know that we are not.

2 Likes

If you aren’t shortlisted doesn’t mean you won’t be shortlisted in future drives so status says applied. I went through same thing with multiple companies the system is actually favoring students

OK thank you

1 Like

I would like to suggest an option where one can find questions of people of the same batch.
For eg. a category where 2018 batch students can view the queries of other 2018 batch students only. Likewise for 2017 and other years.
Thanks

why i am not getting shortlisted.but the persons who scores less than me are shortlisted.and time and year discrimination is also showing.for example 2017 Year possout people are short listing for 2017/2018 Drives.one more thing they are doing business as persons who wrote exams newly they are getting short listed instead of old one.why this type of diffeerence is showing?

Same situation here

yes off course

Hi Admin,
Could we turn down the post moderations a bit? It would be easier to help others with their query.

It is annoying when I write a long post and it is kept on hold only to be released a week later.

this is only for fresher?

Hello sir/madam
I have accenture test on 23rd for the role IT operation associate. I wanted to know about this role. Whether this role is completely into tech support or not. Please help me.
Thank you in advance.

U have to create contact to company for further status. Like Accenture told me that they will contact us on monday but they didn’t send a single message and we didn’t know that (those how selected in HR round)we are selected or not.

Sir, there is no column to add Your GATE score.

hi,
i need any material or pattern to prepare.

No