Shortlisting of candidates with ph score

ok thanx @wali_3319673

1 Like

Can anyone help meā€¦How can i get good percentile in E litmus.
I am attempting it for first time on 8th Oct 2017.
In Ar thematic can anyone provide important topics.
Thank you in Advance

Number of Questions in Each Section with Number to be attempted correctly for good percentile.

hey please suggest me if my degree percentile is less than 60% so is their any chances of getting job offers on good ph score

1 Like

Yes, why not?
A few companies strictly mention cut-off percentages, not all.
You may be called if you have a very good pH score.
Donā€™t lose hope.
All the best! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey I am Tanya Banerjee , I have applied for a few companies how will I get to know about the interview date and location. If I have recieved a company in my inactive list will I be considered in future.

if you were shortlisted then companies will send you notification in your e-litmus account about interview details like venue, date and confirmation .The companies in inactive section is for future reference that means for now their drive is over but you will be considered if companies will have opening in future.Inactive means you are neither selected nor rejected for those companies.

Has Harman shortlisting started for 2020 ?
How many days before the drive do we recieve a mail because its is difficult to reach the drive location just in one days notice?

i scored 95.56 percentile and 80+ in all the modules can i get call for interview

my ph score is 202.8

hello guys!! I got verbal 65% ,problem solving 87%,Quantitative 75% total 81% .

Yes. It depends on the company and job profile. Companies might set the bar low and further shortlist based on candidatesā€™ resume. I have 80+ percentile and got a job offer.

can career gap candidates write elitmus test and will ph score useful for getting shortlisted for the interviews