Result of 4th feb accenture drive in delhi

any one selected who belongs to game test elimination round??/

1 Like

no, I am not that one. Game test round was a non elimination round for me.

do u know anyone who got selected from elimination round??
and what is you elitmus job status now

1 Like

No i dont know whether someone got selected from the game test or not. I got selected in accenture through elitmus.

same doubt

Hello guys. I am unable to upload documents and not getting 13 tasks Those who have received congratulations mail from accenture for successfully clearing the interview and asking to upload the documents please drop your phone nos. so that I can talk in detail regarding this .My phone no. is 7275509704.

Add me in ■■■■■■■■ group 9910706773

Just received a call from elitmus about last day for uploading the document but not received any mail from accenture, in elitmus dashboard the status is showing attended…

Did you get congratulations mail from accenture?

Guys i’m giving interview on 18th this month.So please share your interview experience it might be helpful.Thanks in advance…By the way i’m from non it background mechanical branch…

I was from mechanical branch too and got selected. U just have to be confident, and dnt get nervous.I had a stress interview… They will ask y IT company?? just prepare well. Basically with good communication skill and U will b there. Prepare your Cv properly and your projects too. Dont add any irrelevant things in ur Cv about which U r nt confidient. I hope this will do.
All The best!!

Thanq bro for your info… howz ur TR went on i mean do they asked from core or CS background i kept my favourite subjects as C and FLUID MECHANICS…

1 Like

bro listen…just be clear in wat u say…keep ur answers short and precise. Most importantly, do preparation of ur training part during college as I feel they are gonna ask u some technical-related questions.
All the very best broda (y)

Does anybody all task are approved who attended drive on 4th Feb in Delhi??

yeahh…all tasks approved

When. u completed your task and after how many days your all task got approved??

i completd on 9 feb n got it approved on 14 feb

What was du date and task approved means ur selection is final right?

Due date was 19 feb

My due date is 19.u got mail or u checked on Accenture site??