Result not released yet?

I have given my PH test on 6th June. It’s been more than two weeks now (23rd June). Is this normal or does it not take this long? I didn’t know that online evaluation takes THIS long to process. I am getting a lot of emails regarding jobs but not able to apply without the score. Anyone else in my situation?

3 Likes

Same for me I also didn’t get my result…

Even i didnt get the results.

Same for me, haven’t got the results yet.

Same for me…does anyone know when results will be announced?

23rd may PH result had declared on 14th june. it had taken around 22 days to declare their result.

Yes,even i attended the online ph test on june 6th.i didn’t get my scores,its been more than 15 days

Even same happened with me .

I have given my PH test on 6th June. It’s been more than two weeks now (27th June). Result not generated yet

it will come in coming week.

Same didn’t receive my result

When the results of ph test conducted on 6th june going to be released?

u will get very soon till friday u will get.

For how many days my ph score is valid?
And many of the jobs application got expired,am i able to apply them after some days?

your score is valid for 2 years, No without PH Score u can’t apply again after job expired.
you will have to wait for next event/hiring of that companies.

I was shortlisted for harman samsung .The test was at 10 am 6/7/2021 i didnt receive any link for the technical test

what was your PH score/Percentile

How much percentile is required for company?

I have given my PH test on 5.9.22 & It’s been more than 4 weeks now & still message is reflecting
your score is being processed and will be released soon.

Did U got results?