Requesting for Corrections in my Elitmus Account.

Good Evening Sir/Madam.
This is P.Sai Sashank a 3rd year student from Veltech University, Chennai. I have made some mistakes in my Elitmus account While applying for Elitmus Summer Internship program. I would like to change it for PH test because of our University Instructions. Will You please Change my

**Registered University name to
Veltech University, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. **

And Registered College name to
VelTech University, Chennai(Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr.Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai), Tamil Nadu.

And my degree to Full-Time.

I am Requesting elitmus Customer service to Help me with this 3 changes.

My Mail ID:

Good evening Sir/madam.
This is venkata vinod a 3rd year student of veltech university,chennai. I made a mistake while entering my department as Electronics and computer engineering but actually I am a student of Electronics and communication Engineering ( ECE) . So, please change my department as Electronics and communication Engineering.
For applying PH tests in my university as per the instructions.
My mail: