Principal Global Services 25 June drive

They did what they wanted to

Ya I know even me. All I get is they wanted something different hence they rejected many of us. Never mind. I will take it as an experience. @pund_2905807 bro u were right!!!

1 Like

same hereā€¦

If ur total score is more than 100 u will get call from Accenture

Bro Accenture kab start krti Hai hire Krna ?? And Accenture Kya puchti Hai ?? Bro aur konsi MNC let Hai elimus Jo thoda bulk me hire kre . I have score of 130.

U will definitely get bro they usually starts from November December of Janaury so find other job,u can work on tech support as well u will get one year experience by the time u be t ur joining of ACCENTURE.they usually look for good communication skills

did they put up a selection list ? how many did they select?

If anyone gets a reply from principal global do comment here

How many interview rounds did you have?

just an hr round

I had all three roundsā€¦I am from one of the top colleges in pune with cgpa 8.58ā€¦ my resume also had many things that other didnt like i have published a reseach paper in an international journal and many other thingsā€¦In technical round they asked me oops concepts and some programs in C.It was good not so difficultā€¦iN fuctional round the questions were situation based, i thought it was managerial round and the person who gave us presentation took my interview .he was quite happy with my performance and sent me directly for HR roundā€¦HR was way more normal than a normal interviewā€¦ i didnt get the result but they dint say me that i have been rejectedā€¦HR said she will be letting me know the results in next weekā€¦

Did they told anybody that thay have selected him/herā€¦please comment if you have been told that

Same over here

even theyy didnt tell me if im rejected or not

Did they take your photograph?

How many rounds of interview you had?

U are from which college?

At my time they told us u can leave for the day.have u checked ur status on elitmus portal?

VIT, Pune

They didnt say me to leave but they also didnt say that i m rejectedā€¦so i am bit confusedā€¦what status? Where to check ? What does it tell?