Principal Global Services 25 June drive

Nanded is another city I believe…okay…Bhai Bangali toh…?

Nanded city Pune…I checked that…it’s actually a locality lol

All the best guys.do share your experience

Bhaiya…I only had HR round…not a single technical questions have been asked to me…

Negative experience, only hr round, that too ddn last for even 10 min, because they were running out of time.

My Score in elitmus is

verbal : 55.9%
PS and DI :99.91%
Quant : 99.94%

Should i take a retest as my score in verbal is to low???

Mera 10 15 mins…and I had a good experience…but overall it seemed lame to me…I was not asked anything technical or analytical

Did they select u or u just felt that they are simply conducting interview?

■■■■ no, don’t waste ur money u will get almost every good calls

hiii bro,

won’t there be any problem due to verbal section???
By the way i am from premium college with >8 cgpa that too from CSE branch, will this thing also be considered while getting call??

I felt…they called me up for a date…10 mins coffee pilaake bhagaa diya…that’s what I felt like

2 Likes

U will definitely get every calls except for those which only hire for girls.

Guys Harman will also start their after month or two.there test is very hard so prepare c,c++ and data structures which is very hard so prepare for it from now or else don’t waste ur money time and effort travelling

@shantnu_3320161 how was ur interview bro?

My interview lasted long it was for about 45 minutes they asked a lot of technical questions. From Java And on my project. It was good actually but still can’t get why did they reject me. I answered most of the questions. God knows what they wanted.

Thnku So much, now i am feeling relieved

1 Like

Same. It lasted for 30-40 minutes. All in all, it was a good experience and I was very confident about making it to the HR round.

Anyone got through the first round ?

Same happened to me…I just don’t know why…I answered HR questions with punch…I think most of the answers cannot be much better…still don’t know why did they do this to me

Why did not they take my Technical…just HR?