No. Of candidate selected for Accenture and are waiting for Offer letter

Hello Guys,
Count =45
I have dropped mail to Accenture regarding clarification on joining date , from their reply "Please note that we are processing your candidature. Kindly wait " I can feel that our joining be around anytime within span of a month.

Also I have input from various places that Joining letters are released in bulk for a particular platform .
Last year it was last week of march and it’s purely on business required so let’s hope we will be getting soon as every company has huge requirement in the beginning of the financial year.

6 Likes

Hopefully. I suppose April end would materialize into some form of process initiation for joining.

1 Like

Anybody got offerletter and Doj on april 19th??

Nopz u got ?

no

why did you ask that? Did anyone get?

till then keep counting :stuck_out_tongue:

You are from which drive bro?

Hello,
I am from 4th February (BPIT, Delhi ) Drive but what I have learned from various sources is that release offer letter is independent of the date on which drive was held and almost on same day for every one hired through common platform let’s just keep our spirit high and full faith on our future employer ie Accenture

1 Like

Do u have any idea related to 19 April joining

Can u plz share the email id to which u have sent the mail related to offer and joining letter date to Accenture

Hello Gaurav, send mail to campus.queries@accenture.com

They will not clarify anything through this mail

1 Like

Were we given any candidate ID after clearing the interview?

Nope… No candidate id was provided… Only a username and password was provided along with that Congratulations mail…

Check Your Accenture interview call letter … Candidate ID is mentioned in every Hall ticket which is given at the time of interview