NI System written test(23-July-17) result

Hi Guyz

I gave the written test for NI System on 23-July-17. When should I except the result and how would it be intimated, via email on my id or in my elitmus home page?

1 Like

u r status will come up on JOB->MYJOBS keep checking it frequently…all the best :slight_smile:

Hi just wanted to know for the NI process on 6th august should we pay 1003/- for elitmus

What was the written test about? I thought direct interview. no?

No. The job description reads that written test is conducted all over india on 23rd july and 6th august. But I am not clear whether the written test is the elitmus test or a separate test

Is the written test is the pH test or is there any separate exam for NI systems?

The pH test is different. You have to appear for the pH test and get your scores before 6 august. Then apply to NI systems. If you get shortlisted, then you will have to give the written test for NI

I am appearing for the pH test on 6th august. Am I not eligible to get the interview call for this position

No. You’re not

Do we hav to give separate test for N I system? U were called for test after applying?

Yes.Yes

pooja_3118172

I have a doubt regarding the pH test whether we can give multiple attempts for the test?
Q1. If yes, then which score will be considered by the hiring companies? (i)the best of all the attempted pH tests or (ii) the latest test score?
Q2.Does multiple attempts reduces our chances of getting call letters for interview?

Thank you in Advance !!

@sai_3377450
Hi, I got a mail from eLitmus, saying you can give the pH test and NI test (if shortlisted) on same day, 6th August. You have to apply for the company though.

hi.
i got call from ni to attend the written test on 6th…so can u plz share ur exam means type of qs,how many qs,and the time (who already gave the exam on 23 rd july)…pooja_3118172 & aditya_3239035…

I gave the written test for NI on 23rd July at Hyderabad the test contains 30 questions 15 general aptitude and 15 questions on general electronics and electricals. The duration of the exam will be 40 minutes.

can plz share from which part from the elctronics they asked?and the level of the question?
@mamidi_3281354

Which portion of electronics formed majority of the question in technical section !!! Was the time ample enough to go through the entire paper? anyone who appeared for ni test already,plz reply asap.

Please share written test experince on guptashubham903@gmail.com.

Analog and Digital parts are covered.

1 Like

yeah, you can go through the entire paper in the given time but solving complete paper depends upon your speed.