Need help guys

Guys i am placed in Tech Mahindra through campus placement,but there will be delay in joining this year.
So guys should i mention this offer while applying for company or not?
bcoz i didn’t get the interview call from optimus information despite of having 92 in verbal,98 in problem solving and 89 in quant.

are you from the mentioned streams by the company ?
if yes - what matters is
1)your ph score (u have a good score)
2)academics
3)resume
4)college

if no - u r not from the mentioned streams

I suggest you to mention the holding job offer in your profile.

i am from IT stream and have 75%+ in 10th,12th and B.tech

Don’t worry buddy. Optimus did not call me when I applied on 20th August. They called me now for 26th September.

Bro, I am also placed in Tech mahindra this year, even mention it in elitmus profile, still got some call. But due to im from eee , so call are less number. its really not matter you are placed or not

bro,i think you can realize the pain of placing in Tech mahindra

Yes bro, just because of techm, i can not able to seat in other it service sectors in on campus. even those who placed atlast all have got their joining.
tcs, cts ,capgemini, bosch placed already joined or have joining date.
techm , ibm and ericsson are only left, still rest have a accurate details in joining in dec or janu, but we have no info what is really happening.

i have passed all lfc test with average 90%+ .still there is no sign of Doj.They told us who will pass all test will get early join.

same with me.bcoz of tech mahindra i was not able to sit in on campus placements