Minimum Score for accenture call?

What is the minimum ph score to get call from accenture?I have 109 overall score and my college is also there in the collegelist.

You will get a call Then.

Minimum is 100 only.

Anyone is there having score less than 110 got selected in 7 or 15 th jan drive held at Bangalore?

My friend who has 108, got call.

Game test will be elimination round for me or not?

I have no idea of game test. Please discuss this on adda with people who have appeared in game test.

Is there a drive of accenture on 9th feb in b’lore?while applying for accenture it is showing upto the drive on 4th feb which will be held at delhi,they have not mentioned about any future drive date?

As per my information, no.
I got this mail (pasting here) in which the drive dates and location are mentioned. But on adda people are talking about 9th feb Bangalore drive.
Here is the mail:

Hi Friends,

Next ASE (software role) event at Delhi will be on 4th Feb.

To know more and apply visit

P.S. :

• If you have already applied to the job, ensure that you have selected the correct evaluation location (currently there are 3 evaluation locations to choose from: Bangalore, Delhi, and Pune)

• Events Schedule (ASE - software role) :
    7th January - Bangalore (Event Over)
    15th January - Bangalore (Event Over)
    21st January - Bangalore (Event Confirmed)
    4th February - Delhi (Event Confirmed)
    Future event dates will be updated / communicated as and when they are finalised.

I have not applied yet because I thought that that for the next event location delhi they will call me.I want to attend drive at bangalore.When should I apply?

I too got same ph score 109 ,but unfortunately my status is showing not shortlisted…

Your college is there in the collegelist of accenture?

Any one plz help me my ph score is 113 but i am not shotlisted for Accenture 4th fab drive

No, will it be the reason??

Yes

how to check it?if its not then what should i do?

i got 131 marks but my status is not shortlisted… how to check clg list?

My score 165 + , still not short-listed, don’t know reason,

Any suggestion from ur side ? What to do ?

l think u have to wait till next drive because same thing happened with me… My college was not in the list too.