Marks considered for Accenture

Can anyone tell how the marks are considered for Accenture?
I have first class in degree certificate. Which means 60%. But if I calculate the aggregate of all SEM it comes 58%
Because in degree certificate they consider only 5 6 7 8 SEM marks.
will Accenture consider me?

YES…It is mandatory to have atleast 60% in your 10th,12th,Graduation and Post graduation to apply for any MNC in India.

The fact that I’m saying this is that, I myself have scored 59.50% in my graduation and is not allowed to sit for any MNC campus recruitment program.

The MNC’s that talking about are
COMPANY Name
CGI ,MAQ SOFTWARE, Vizhy, TCS, Wipro, Accenture, Infosys, HCL, TechMahindra, Oracle , Mindtree, Mphasis, Cognizant, CSC, Honeywell, Igate, Impetus, Infobeans, Systango, YASH, L&T Infotech, Persistent, Zensar etc.

I’ve personally talked with the HR of few companies like Accenture and Wipro and they have told me that :

“Now a days we have an online registration system before the campus recruitment program is held. You are not allowed to round off your percentage/CGPA and it should have been 60% in your first attempt of giving exam. If you fill the wrong percent,we’ll get to know later through cross-cheking and you might be banned from further applying to the MNC and even your college might be blacklisted. If you write something less than 60% like 59.55%, your form will never get forwarded to the company as there is validation checks applied in it.”

However there are a lot of companies which has no criteria for the selection of their candidates but most of them ask for atleast 55% throughout the academics.
Well Yes !
60 percent average in taking all 8 semesters in total !
or
60 percent in your last 4 semesters! , since VTU’s final degree certificate is awarded considering the average of last 4 semesters.

If you are applying for on campus placements! , then the company considers the average of the semesters you have completed while you are facing the interview and they require 60% in it

Hope that Helps. All the very Best :slight_smile: