[MakeMyTrip] call

Mine is delhi.

Anyone got Interview call…? I got a call for bangalore…how many of you are attending the same in Delhi or Bangalore ???

How many questions you solved correctly ?

I solved all the 3 questions completely.:grinning:

Vinay, did you get call?

Yes. Did you get the call and for which location?

Did You get the mail saying drive is postponed ? yet…

Makemytrip saturday event is postponed?

I was shortlisted from coding round, i have an interview scheduled on 7th april, now i got a mail that Interview might get postponed…i already have a flight booked… !!! they should not issue hall tickets if event is not confirmed…

When was your coding round?

24th March

Did anyone get call again for 14th april event,I got the call for 7th april but did not received for 14th yet…

yes, i got the call but it was for bangalore location and that too very late.
They are saying that the NCR event is not fixed yet.

I am attending the Interview on 7th April in Bangalore…how many are attending from outside of Bangalore ?

Hello I have take from home coding challenge from 7:00pm today,i.e 24th march.I was told that i would get my details of coding challenge on my mail by 2:00.I have not received them can some one please help me.

What will the next round of selection be for those who have been shortlisted for make my trip? Because, the next round is on 18th March,at 7:00 PM. Is it a home coding round?

are u shortlisted for makmytrip…? can u please tell me your elitmus score so that i will have an idea about how much i will have to score for getting interview calls.

yeah…i got a notice about interview…home coding …

after home coding, when we have to travel for further interviews…is there any probable date mentioned ?