Is there any way to re-enter graduation marks?

Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f4edd105288> #<Tag:0x00007f4edd105120>

I entered the wrong marks in eLitmus. in spite of percentage , I have entered CGPA. I have already attended the exam and result also published. So now How to modify my marks??

Call their toll free number u will find it on elitmus site

Can you provide there number , most of the time its switched off . Thank you… Bro for the help

+91 80 4969 6700

Try after 11 before 5 pm

072 59 104794

I have these two numbers only