Is it worth taking elitmus?

I am new to elitmus i have read about elitmus but still is it worth taking this exam???

Okayy i ll tell u the complete scenerio … First u hav to write the elitmus xam n if u get good percentile in dat u hav to wait for the companies to come ( nowadays there are very less companies in elitmus portal) … after that the companies will call you n they take around 3-4 rounds includin programin round, technical round, hr etc … so if u think u r capable of cracking elitmus and all these rounds u shud definetely write it … All the bestt

Elitmus is good for those who stays in Bangalore.You will receive 1 or 2 calls if you are not from Bangalore. Getting calls also depends on your college, your percentile,gap etc.Don’t depend on elitmus only.Try to give as much as walking you can.

Thank you fr ur suggestions!!!

Appearing in a ph test is not worthwhile anymore…they are short of new job opennings…they are not even evaluating the already collected exam copies…apparently no one except the support executives,is working in elitmus now a days… don’t register for exam… you have enough time ,prepare well and when you see new jobs in job portal just go for the closest exam date…