Is elitmus fooling ever1 in the name of accenture drive

First of all u r not d only one who is waiting…and secondary we don’t have any other options

i also got the sam waht next now

what is your elit accenture status bro?

attended

i have appeared for Accenture on 7th January 2016 , Saturday. They (elitmus) told me that Accenture will confirm us within next three working days i.e till Wednesday as Sunday is a holiday. But they (Accenture) confirm me that i am selected on 13th January 2016 , Friday noon. But elitmus didn’t mail or call me that i got selected. so if you got mail from Accenture within 7 days then yeah you are selected.

Till now I don’t get any mail after successful verification of all the documents.

there’s no connection between you getting your ph test score and the time you get an interview call.

the shortlist or interview call is usually given after the last date of application. usually it is given within a few days of application deadline, but in some cases it may be delayed by a large amount of time.

if shortlisted, you’ll get a mail stating the details of the interview. and yes the application status will change to “called for interview” in the portal.

does anyone have any clue about geekyants recruitment? Can anybody pass me a working number of elitmus office banaglore?

Is anybody got further details of the accenture results?

deepak you r right…

whatis your currrent status??

I gave my elitmus test on 5/2/2017.
I scored
Verbal : 45.00- 52.47%
Problem solving: 41.30- 88.19%
Quantitative: 11.30- 57.71%

I have applied to Accenture drive in Bangalore. What are the chances of getting call from Accenture.

Will I get shortlisted?
Please suggest…

I am not sure but I think you don’t get the call in this marks.

Attended

Bro please forward me to the Gmail or that mobile number of Accenture