Interview call status

i have applied for job since last 2 weeks but the status is still saying as “Applied” till date…what should i do…please help!!!

If u will get shortlist then u will receive the interview message with confirmation to interview

2 Likes

i too had to wait for long regarding the same…all you have to do is to be patient and keep applying for newer jobs

1 Like

I had given the test on 29 may & as soon results got declared I applied for jobs on the portal but it has been one month still my profile showing jobs applied & yet not got any calls. Some interview event dates even had gone. Can any one tell me till how long do I need to wait.

what is ur score and percentile section wise.

It is 57.02, 39.64, 66.25 bt few takes on sectional cutt off basis and m having 70% through carrier .so what are the chances can u tell me

Miss, it is advisable that you appear again. Try to score >85 in all the sections.Then only you will have good chances :slight_smile:

Yes u r right bt as I am 2015 pass out so it has been quite a long time and I am nt placed anywhere and giving d test again getting to get good score in Elitmus is nt seems to be easy

ok thank u

Hii I have got d msz for CGI . can anybody tell me how long ll it take to get d admitted card to attend interview