I received a interview call but I couldn't accept the interview process in time

I wasn’t able to accept the interview call on time and the offer is now declined , I wasn’t able to check my mail due to some personal reasons , can I get another chance so that I can participate in the interview process ,please help me .

2 Likes

I have the same problem

I recently got the first round coding challenge invite but because of some personal reasons, I wasn’t able to accept the invitation on time.
So. Will you please reconsider and give me another chance as it’s a good opportunity to showcase my skills and also help me in my future and to grow as an individual.

Please help me in rescheduling this first coding round.
Thanks

1 Like

I also same problem due to my personal problem i didnt accept my interveiw call now its not accepting

I have same problem what can i doo please help me this mail is is recieved last 25 days before due to personal reason i didnt see the mail sooo please help

[quote=“4689221, post:1, topic:261167, full:true”]
I wasn’t able to accept the interview call on time and the offer is now declined , I wasn’t able to check my mail due to some personal reasons , can I get another chance so that I can participate in the interview process ,please help me .

Iam also facing same issue . My admit card is showing date and venue is NA.

I recieved an interview call and unfortunately i missed it. Kindly extend the time for accepting invitation.

for me also same problem i am unable to attend interview on 8 so i cancelled it, is there any other chances for taking interview

What can i do invitation link will be expired. Is it mandatory to take pH test. Please let me know

1 Like

respected sir i have applied for the post of management trainne but still it is showing seelcted but i have not recieved the interview call

Same problem…i have interview call on 4th Feb but on that day i have review…how can I attent it…is there any chance to reschedule my exam…

I am also facing the same problem

I have the same problem.

I recently got the first round coding challenge invite but because of some personal reasons, I wasn’t able to accept the invitation on time.
So. Will you please reconsider and give me another chance as it’s a good opportunity to showcase my skills and also help me in my future and to grow as an individual.

Please help me in rescheduling this first coding round.
Thanks

I also have same problem

I accepted the interview confirmation 5 months ago but there is no update regarding the interview.

Same problem…I could not accept e-invite from H&M company .last date of accept the e-invite is 10th Feb 10:00AM but on that day i have review…how can I attent is there any chance to send e-invite link again.

Same issue with H&M interview. Could not accept in time due to technical issues.

Is rescheduling possible?