I don't have original marks sheets

I am a final year student and my original marks memos are with my college and i have the custodian certificate from my college so what should i show during phtest.
I have test on 11th june 2017

yes you can …even i showed just a printout…in a few cases your invigilator might question you…
me and my friend both gave the test on same date…even our university doesn’t issue original graduation marksheet …but my invigilator did’nt question me…but my friend who too was giving the exam at the same center in some other room … she was questioned…later on her invigilator agreed to verify her marksheet too…but please carry original photoid proof and 10th 12th marksheet…as many university does’nt…don’nt panic… just tell him your university does’nt issue such original document early

Thank you Neha !

10,12 originals are mandatory to get the score.If you write the test your score will be with held.Until you don’t show your 10,12 originals your ph score will not be revealed.So better think of it and extend your preparation and if you have applied for test reshedule it.

no your result will b withheld if u dont have 10 th 12th original… u should carry them ant any cost…if you don’nt your results will be with held and u need to show the originals at the verification center to get the result declared…
if only your gardution markshheet is missing then it is ohkay 10th 12th is a must have …worry not u will b allowed to give the exam…but u will get the scores only when u show them your marksheet

Okay !