I don't have final year marks sheet?

I don’t have final year marks sheet, should i ab to give the ph test?

No problem.
Take marksheet of whichever semester you have with you. They only verify your college name from your graduation marksheets.

But do keep in mind and take originals only of Govt. ID and marksheets of - X, XII, Graduation (upto whichever semesters you have)

[Note: Xerox, print outs and attested copies not allowed in the hall. Only originals.!]

All the best! :slightly_smiling_face: