How should I apply to companies with venue in Bangalore, but my current city is Delhi? I could move to Bangalore for job, but is it worth to travel to Bangalore just for interview purposes?

phtest
job
interview
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007fda6a434918> #<Tag:0x00007fda6a434788> #<Tag:0x00007fda6a434648>

How should I apply to companies with venue in Bangalore, but my current city is Delhi? I could move to Bangalore for job, but is it worth to travel to Bangalore just for interview purposes?
Is there a time frame in which most companies do their hiring, so I could travel for a month and so and be able to apply in lot of companies?

Yes it is worth it. But get ready to work hard. Jobs are more here but so is the competition.

1 Like

But, how should I plan my trip, before getting a job there I have to give interviews, I cant travel back and forth for each Interview, right?
So is there a good time frame, where I could travel for a month and so and give lot of interviews?

1 Like

There is no specific time frame. I am from indore and am staying in Bangalore since last 15 days. My friend is from delhi and he is here almost for a month now. If you have a great elitmus score and if you are very good in programming, then it will be a bit easy for u to get a job quickly. If not then it will be a struggle.
And if you have too much money then u can always up down from delhi to Bangalore whenever there is an interview.

hey @ankit770, could you tell my score is enough or should i give one ore attempt at it?
Total : 92.08
VA : 88.42 , Quant : 58.91 , PS ; 96.11
Is it enough to get into every interview? Or should i give one attempt?
And can you contact me somewhere personally? I have too many questions? Could you contact me on telegram? My telegram IG is : @rahul1309
Please do contact me, it would be so helpful.
Thank you.