How can i know where is the test venue for documents verification

I forgot to take my original documents for verification… Now i have to verify all the documents in next exam…Can anyone tell me how can i know where is the venue. My score is showing your score is in process but the result is already out. When i click on score it is not showing score is withheld. Please help me what can i do for this. I given exam o 1oct 2017. Still my result is not out.

You can verify your documents in the next exam day.
Means see the exam dates in your city and go to the same exam center you appeared from, chances are it will be the same.
They do change venues, but once in 2-3 months.

If not then you have to the eLitmus office in Bangalore to do this.

Sir I want to know the test date center for Bhubaneswar previously it was showing 22nd of october but now it is not showing. Sir what should I do to verify my documents?

Sir? Hey, I’m a student just like you. :laughing:

Its not showing because test booking date is over. The exam will be conducted on 22nd as scheduled. You know the center from which you appeared for your test.

Take your documents and go to the center and request them you want to verify the documents.
Ask all your friends and classmates if they are taking the test, just to confirm.

I hope your problem gets solved.
All the best! :slightly_smiling_face:

The test center will be the same as the previous one?

Maybe.
eLitmus usually uses the same center for a month or so, then changes it. Chances are it will be the same.