Hello friends,I am sharing an strange situation with me.I have done BTech(CSE) in 2012 and CDAC PG-Diploma in 2013

I got placement through CDAC in 2013 in product based company Artevea digital private limited Noida. I have worked there for 4 months after that company shut down its business.I was jobless for some time.After that I have worked in NIELIT Noida,Cetpa Noida for short span.Now I am working in STPL Lucknow.I do not have desired experience which company asking through eLitmus .I am getting no call through eLitmus because I do not have experience for lateral jobs.

My academics are
High School =68.50
Intermediate=77.00
BTECH (CSE)=73.92
PG-Diploma=A grade
eLitmus test details
Verbal=56.95
Quant=71.24
Problem Solving=77.44
Another ELitmus test details
Verbal=26.98
Quant=73.34
Problem Solving=97.83

hey you are 2012 passouts n i m 2013 pls help me,i have only teaching exp of 2.5 years.should i go for ph test for getting selection in it company.Pls suggest me.I am worrying about my future. n pls give me ur email id

You have experience in teaching than go for mtech .
eLitmus is not usefull for you as you have no experience in IT & you are not a fresher.My suggestion to you either continue your teaching line by doing mtech or go for skill development 6 month course from CDAC/RV-VLSI/Vector India.By doing skill development course is the only way to put you back in IT.You can better decide.

Good luck.

thnx bro for guiding me…

Hi Ravi,

I have somewhat a similar situation as of yours. What i can suggest from my experience is - Keep applying for all those job postings for which you have atleast any one of the required skills. You don’t have to be experienced in all the skills required.

And one more thing which i think may be hindering your success is your scores in verbal and Quant (i assume u have posted the percentile and not the scores here). So if i am correct, try to improve your percentile in these 2 sections. Because u may not be getting shortlisted based on this score.

I Hope this helps.

Thanks om for your suggestion.