HARMAN technical test

He need to decline the invitation and change the lo action , but I think now its too late

What type of questions do they ask
In written test

i want to knw if there is any bond in harman if you get selected for the job ??

I have attended Mavenir objective test for C/C++. It was full of tricky questions. From my experience, I can say prepare all basic concepts and practice tricky questions on pointers, classes, constructor-destructor, dynamic memory allocation, etc. I passed coding round of Haman in past for 8 lpa job but was not selected after 2nd technical interview. My Elitmus score is 79.9 in PS, 91 in verbal, 91 in Quants. Total 178 score. I have 70+ in 10,12 and B.Tech(CSE)- 17 batch.

1 Like

How to select Pune evaluation place ??? Because Iā€™m not able to travel Bangaloreā€¦ I live in Puneā€¦ Please help me out

How many questions were asked and what was the time limit for the test?

There were 3 coding questions of decent difficulty(not easy). Time limit was 2hrs. It was on codelitmus. I solved 2 coding questions and attended technical interview on 19th August. They asked questions related to C++, OOPS basics and then they asked to write code on paper correctly for copy constructor using pointers, destructor and assignment operator overloading. I was unable to write because I did not revise constructor before interview.

2 Likes

bro please update your knowledge before advising anyone anything :slight_smile:

from where to prepare?

its a objective test.not a coding test

I am not taking about objective test in my above comment. i am talking about Harman coding test for 8 lpa job profile. For Mavenir Objective test there were 30 MCQ from C and 30 MCQ from C++. very tricky questions. Time limit was 60 minutes for 60 MCQ.

Do they declare the technical round results immediately or take one or two days ?

Some candidates took coding test on 14th August and attended the interview on 19th. I took coding test on 27th July and attended on 19th August. It depends. In July they were taking technical interviews for Bangalore. In August Harman came to Delhi.

how many they selected from delhi finally (8lpa) ? PS: I was out after the first tech interview.

what is mavenir objective test

this is 8lpa right, what about 4.5

Hi subham
Can you pls tell us how many questions u did correct in objective test if you donā€™t mind ? :relaxed:

I was not selected for interview in case of Mavenir (MCQ test was on 28th May). I have not yet given any objective test for 4.5 lpa Harman. I am also going on 27th August for the first time. You can ask some Bangalore engineers.

check here: Harman International 9th august

Resources for C++ Quiz: