HARMAN offer letter

questions were direct theory based or they were quite complex??and I am from cs so should I prepare on micro controllers or I not??

@gaurav_2987918 The MCQ’s were on Basics of C, CPP,DS i.e. pointers, array, structures, linklist etc. Some were easy some were confusing. Some questions were like they will give you a small program, you have to find output, errors or related things. @shekhar_2305051

@sai_3174660 The results were not declared yet. I think they are waiting for Bangalore drive, after that they will announce Pune Drive results.

@shekhar_2305051 You are asking about interview or objective test??

objective test…what do u think is there selection rate??

@shekhar_2305051 40/150 are selected from objective test. And you should know basic things about embedded, Microprocessor and microcontroller, like definations and diffrences, uses.

in the first round were there questions based on quant,reasoning and verbal ??or full technical??

@daiwadney_3176495 Hi i have got a call for Harman.Interview is on 21st Aug.Could be please share your email-id?
Just in order to know about the Technical and HR rounds and the MCQ test.If you can’t,just share it over here itself.

Thanks

Does anybody ever get a joining letter from any of the drive they have attended through Elitmus .Please let me know asap.

Full technical questions

Yes, my Friend got joining letter from Harman in Pune. Joining is from Monday.

what was your branch daiwadney_3176495??

Bro you mean to say your friend got his date of joining three months after the interview?

Hey!
I have been shortlisted for harman drive on 10th dec.
I have a good ph score with 90.4 percentile in Verbal, 99.45 in PS and 98 in Quant.
Could you please share your email or contact number with me so that i can contact you regarding your interview experience. This would be a great help.
Thanks

mcq test n interview process both happen on the same day or on some other day ???

@daiwadney_3176495 Bro… can u please give me your mail id or contact nmbr, so i could know more regarding harman interview process. my test is on 10dec. so please if u could !!!