[HARMAN | LEAP Program | Freshers]

How is it that I’m shortlisted for 24th March? Are there 2 different categories of interview for the same position?

you are talking about interview at the office location, They are talking about the online coding round

Oh ok., Thank you

@nandish_3454177 Can you tell us ,what type of questions were asked ?Topics should one cover ?
and if you remember , probably the questions asked or of same type??

@avijitshaw_3213855 in coding round, 3 questions will be asked, pretty basic questions… coding language will be only c/c++

@avijitshaw_3213855 Have you got the coding instructions for tomorrows test ? And link for the tests ?

No bro. I don’t know what are they doing??

i could complete visible test cases of one ques and half of another ques is there any chance

Hi when I applied for HARMAN…the event date was showing 31st March…Did it got changed??I am not understanding what’s happening…

@shifa_3473620
Without the result, companies cannot shortlist you.
Don’t worry, if they do a drive after your results are declared, you will surely get a call if you are above their cut-off.

When you get an interview call, eLitmus will send you an email and SMS on your registered mobile number regarding your shortlisting.

@shubhendu_3439197
Maybe they will send you tomorrow. Don’t worry, if they delay in sending the coding links, they will also extend the time slot.

Anybody got shortlisted for 24th March’s Interview?

yes

Did you attend the coding challenge before?

Yes I did

Ok, Thank you. I did not attend any coding challenge but still got the call, that’s why I’m puzzled. Which batch are you? 2017 or 2018?

What is your preferred centre for interview? Also when and how were you informed about selection?

How many questions did you successfully solve?

My preferred center is bengaluru. I got a mail telling that I have got the interview call. I had solved 3 questions of which only 3 cases were passing in 2nd and 3rd questions

I’m from 2017

I perfectly solved all 3 questions with all successfully test cases. Maybe because of Kolkata centre I have not got the mail … anyways best of luck for interview…

1 Like