Further companies?

Guys can you please tell which company drives are going to happen in August?

No idea buddy… As Elitmus say, large hiring will be happening in Aug… Keeping fingers crossed… :slight_smile:

Can anyone tell me the approx. list of companies that are going to hire for 16 batch?

List of companies is under all jobs section for 16 passouts but make sure you fulfill eligibility criteria like many companies are limited to CS/IT, ECE ,IS or EE. Though you can try your luck in each of them but chances of getting calls is thin. Also above all is your PH score. All the best :slight_smile:

So far what I ve noticed is there are few companies which keep coming in the list of all jobs may be because there are vacancies left even after some interview events.

I mean the companies that hire every year through elitmus… So u know how many companies like that will hire in the next 2 - 3 months?

Not idea about it… August is here, may be much more hiring will be there.

I don’t know the exact number of companies which will be hiring in upcoming months but yes there will be plenty and if you are having good pH score there is 90% chance you will get a call. Btw guys I wanted to knw how many companies and which are those companies which you see in your job section whose event date falls in Aug. And if Accenture is one of them please let me know.

Depends on all your score.