- When will I get the demo test email?
You will get the demo test email at least 2 days prior to the actual test date.
- Where can I download the external (PACExam Browser) software?
The link to download the external software (PACExam Browser) will be sent along with the demo test email.
- Is it mandatory to take the demo test?
Demo test is designed to understand the test platform and check the system compatibility to avoid the last minute rush during the actual test. It is advisable to take the demo test without fail.
- When I will get the admit card for Online pH test?
There is no admit card required/generated for Online pH test. The test slots are confirmed once you have made the payment.
- How can I verify my documents?
The only required document for online pH test is your Govt issued photo ID (Aadhar card, PAN card, Voted ID, Driving License, Passport) which shall be captured by test interface before the test starts.
- How long will it take to declare the results of the Online pH test?
It takes a maximum of 18-20 working days (excluding weekends) to release the results.
- Is it mandatory to take offline tests? Do I need to pay again for the offline test?
Yes. It is mandatory to take the offline pH test once the normalcy is restored and eLitmus is live with its regular test centers (paper & pen test). Candidates paid for the Online pH tests will be issued with a scholarship code to take the offline pH test at free of cost.
- How and where can I upload my rough works?
On successful completion and submission of your online test an email will be sent to you with a upload code and instructions to upload your rough works. The rough work captured needs to be uploaded within the mention time limit.
We recommend you to keep the entire file size less than 15MB.
- Is it compulsory to take the test for whole 125min duration or Can I submit the test as soon as I’m done with it?
The test can be submitted once you have completed. Please note once submitted, you cannot resume/retake the same.
- I have missed my online pH test. Will I get another chance to take the test?
No, the pH test to be taken on the given slot. Candidates who miss the test will be marked as ABSENT and there will not be another chance provided.
However, a certain amount of eLitmus cash gets credited to your eLitmus account once you have made the payment for the pH test. The same can be used to buy the eLitmus gift card (T&C applied) which helps you to take the eLtimus pH test in discounted fee.
- Where can I report the technical issue during the test?
You can contact to the support number mention in your test email or you can drop a mail to email@example.com.