Elitmus online home test

how will we able to know about the home online test of the elitmus company

1 Like

we were supposed to get link details in the mail by 3 pm, i still havnt gotten it

Yes same here. Haven’t got the mail of where to give the online test.

same problem , they are neither responding mails nor picking calls. disguisting management

Me too…no response…no URL received where i could give the coding test

I didnt got the link

me too

Are you all talking about elitmus full stack developer coding test?

Is it possible to give online test in home? PLEASE CONFIRM.

Anybody have any doubts ?? @jaideep_2146427 yes u can just keep in mind your webcam will be on and will monitor you and about the test … don’t worry you all will get mails by 3pm on test day.Don’t forget to lock the room you were supposed to give the test as this reduces disturbance and along with that take everything you need during your online test.

confirm me one more doubt ,i have paid my fees for 30st April test venue Lucknow but in my dash board it seen that my fees is not paid what can i do .i have sent various mails to e- litmus but they can’t give any information .is there any mob no. or mail address to contact him directly and at last what should\d i do collect my admit card .is it directly comes on my email or i have to download it.please comment on this

Sir,Can we give elitmus online home exam this year?Would you please briefly explain the procedure?

Are we able to give elitmus exam from home if yes then what’s the procedure?

1 Like

i am getting eŕror during login for online test of company.i colud not recognized what is wrong with it.plz any one help

I did not get the login credentials. By this time I shd be getting the details for the online drive