Elitmus admit card

My exam is after 2 days and I still don’t have my admit card. Where to raise this issue?

2 Likes

If you have accept the interview call you can generate admit card from interview tab given beside job

It is for attempting the exam. When can I expect to get that? Actually the hall ticket for the exam which is included in documents required to give the exam in the Center.

hi, I didn’t get my admit card my exam is on sat.so, hw i vll get my admit card tell me fast

If it’s about ph test, you will get before exam
I received admit card last night of exam

They ask us to bring a printout of it which is not possible at the last moment!

Every shop is open in the morning

We need the location and the time too! Also finding a printout shop in Whitefield is difficult. I’m here since Feb and I didn’t come across any yet

Whitefield is in Bangalore, and I don’t have idea about that city a lot , but if you will unable to print admit card take e copy and Govt ID proof and show the eLitmus guy and describe your problem they will allow you to sit in exam and request you to provide admit card after finishing exams :slight_smile:

That’s nice :blush: but will we actually get it at last moment? Location and time is required

Most of time they rescheduled the rest =D if they won’t be able to provide admit card till last night

I am facing the same problem of not able to download my admit card from “My test” and have not received any mail of admit card from e litmus .I have paper on Sat . In case anyone has found the solution please reply on this message.