Discussion for 4th feb accenture drive

Monika the admit card is in the attachment.

The same mail in which you got the venue details? I cant find any attachments there.

11th Feb is a continuation of 4th Feb. So. Same showing not shortlisted inspite of good score. May be college list issue. My univ.is in list though college is not in list. Pls. Suggest.

Hi guys anyone reviewed accenture admit cards for 4th Feb drive Delhi

I attended 15th Jan interview. A girl was there whose university was there in list but college was not. Finally she was not allowed to appear for interview even after getting admit card.

yes.look below the mail.

Dipti plzz forward me the game test mail to rk01537@gmail.com. Thanks in advance :relaxed:

what is the timing

8:30

Basically they will ask you about your project and about your certifications. ( If any ). First their is a formal introduction. Here they check the way you present yourself and how good your communication skills are. After that they will scan your resume and ask any question from it. So be careful and take notice of that. If you are not sure about any Subject, Certification or any information, then avoid that. Go through the history of Accenture and have some knowledge about the Company’s contribution in rural and urban developments. The important people who controls the flow of company’s functionality. Basic Hr questions. You will find plenty in net.

They may ask basic programming/theoretical questions from the language/subject you have mentioned in your resume. They will ask you to describe your project in brief, how it will solve day to days problems and what tool you have used for your project.

Generally the interview process is smooth, but you must be prepared for the worst. So have a good preparation and be confident.

3 Likes

Do post here whenever someone gets a mail from accenture or elitmus

what is your dashboard status guys?mine is showing attended…

attended… Anyone got the result??

Mine shows ‘Not Selected’. What is it showing for the others?

Its showing attended

You were at bpit on 4th feb

Yes I was

Showing attended for me also.

did anyone selected?

showing attended