Discussion for 4th feb accenture drive

No they haven’t. They will be sending it very soon as mentioned in the sms :slight_smile:

But the sms i got from them didn’t talk about admit card :confused:
It just said i will receive an email shortly for next steps.

Has your status changed to not shortlisted?

Does anyone knows at what time interviews will be over?
So that I can book return tickets

Hi,can anyone tell me what kind of possible questions would be asked for computer science students??

I have 96 percentile in quant
97 percentile in problem solving and 45 percentile in verbal.and overall marks are 165…but i didn’t get shortlisted for accenture drive which is on 4th…
can anyone please explain me the reason behind it???

Is your college is in the list? If not then that’s the reason

Did any one get the game test link and the admit card one from accenture??

Nope not me

Does anybody got any mail from Accenture side other than SMS
And what about the game test link
Does anybody got it ??

I received a mail from elitmus a while ago. It said the game test must be attempted and the tentative dates for it are given from 26th to 28th. But i didn’t receive any mail from Accenture yet for the game test link. I have asked in the mail from elitmus what should i do if i haven’t received the game test link yet but the reply hasn’t come yet.

Even i got the same mail just now. But didnt get the test link… What to do?

Same here, recieved the mail from accenture but no link for game test. If anybody gets the link then do inform here.

Do not worry. I just received it today at 10:36 pm today. You will surely receive it today.

You have received game test link??

1 Like

Yeah

guys i have received a mail from e-litmus that-
"Based on your college which is part of approved list of colleges of some large companies, you have earned a scholarship code using which you can take the pH test at Rs 199 instead of Rs 954 for pH test scheduled before 6th Feb 2017.
Please note: For 29th Jan test at Bangalore/ 30th Jan test at Delhi, results will be declared within 2 working days."
if i take the e-litmus test on 30 Jan in Delhi then i can apply for Accenture drive of 4th feb in delhi or not.
if anyone received the same then please tell me.

Manjusree im also not shortlisted for 4th fab drive and may score is 113 im confuse
May ■■■■■■■■■ number 8960834483
If u get any information plz shear me

No, as it will take 3-4 days for your ph score to be decleared. You will be able to aplly for the future drives

guys tell me that has everyone got the mail related to game test of accenture for 4th feb??? plzzz reply.