Didn't Receive any email/call through elitmus regarding applied job drive at Accenture

I applied for ASE/FSE Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd Recruitment Drive held on Saturday, 14th Sep 2019 and Application Development Associate (level 12) Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd Recruitment Drive held on Saturday, 21st Sep 2019. But I did not receive any mail or call regarding this process from Accenture and elitmus

4 Likes

yes, I too have applied for the same and have not recieved a confirmation mail yet.

even i have not received any confirmation

I have 2-3 companies not received any updates and also my marks are not shown yet as exam was on 1 Aug 2019

what was your drive Location??

pune

I too applied for the Accenture drive that will be held on 21 September, pune location. But till now not got any confirmation mail yet. Any idea when will they send the mail?

2 Likes

I too applied for 21st accenture drive and till now I didn’t get any information… Can anyone tell me how many days before the drive the hall tickets will be given

i have applied for accenture drive september 21st at bangalore.still not received comfirmation mail

I applied early… I have got the confirmation. You have given ph test you will get the confirmation email before 18th. If you have not given ph test, still you might receive an invitation.

I still haven’t got anything for the Hyderabad drive. Not even call accept invite

I am registered with Accenture drive in pune 21 SEP but didn’t get call letter , one of my friend got invitation

1 Like

I too applied for the drive on 21st sep hyderabad but i didn’t get any call/ admit card from the accenture

Did your friend got the invitation from accenture ??

Yes they got invitation from Accenture

Are this was the first time for them attending the interview with Accenture

Did you recieve??

Not at , others are receiving venue details and timing also

Hi, have you received the venue details?

okay can you tell that the one who receives the venue details and timing is that this was the first time they were attending the interview

for accenture yes 1st time for me