Dark Horse results

I attended on Sept 4th. Mumbai Drive was probably on 29th. Mine is also showing attended.

But the guy utkarsh has attended 2 rounds ā€¦and might all who had got offer letter might have attended 2 rounds ā€¦

Well lets cross fingers for any miracles :relieved:

I too had attended two rounds in Delhi on 8th Sept and On 9th sept I got call from their head and later on I also received my offer letter from DH digitalā€¦

2 Likes

Well. Probably this is the case. No issues. Better luck next time.

Btw. Anyone from Hyderabad drive who got the offer?

1 guy got the offer from Hyderabad on 5th septā€¦

Okay.

Hi. Did you receive proper offer letter or just a template?

for now,i just received offer letter template. if you respond positively or can say you sign it across and send it them back, they will be giving proper offer letter.

Ya it was the same for me. I replied back on friday itself. Do let me know when you get the proper offer letter.

Yeah. Indeed
As it was weekend, may be they will be sending by today itself. btw i accepted it yesterday only.

It means that the pattern is quite clear nowā€¦ The one who are facing 2 technical rounds are the ones who are getting selected as of now, well is there anyone who have only 1 technical round and have got an offer, if anyone is there plz reply to thisā€¦

Hi iā€™m applying for internship in Darkhorse very soon, what all questions they ask in coding round.

Did u write todays test???

yep

Did you get call for interview?

not yetā€¦

did you get any confirmation from darkhorse about the test

no broā€¦