Cisco TAC Engineer

I’ve got an interview call.
First round technical assessment on C, DBMS and Networking.Scheduled on 9th dec. Bangalore location.

1 Like

all the best for your interview wali…

1 Like

Thank you.
Wish you all the best for Cisco interview. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

is there anyone from kolkata who got called for CISCO interview?

Yes, I got from Kolkata.

1 Like

Does anyone know what’s the assessment on C and DBMS in the first round of the intervew? Also abbreviate me TAC engineer

it is actually technical assistance centre…last time they took a written paper on technical subjects…and then there were interviews…

when you are leaving for bangalore?

I also got “Not Shortlisted” for cisco despite having 94,96,97 in quant, logical and verbal. I wonder what was their shortlisting criteria.

Yes

Yeah I also got that Pune one. Sad that I don’t get to sit for the interview at my location and get shortlisted for interviews of other places.

It happens bro. I have gone through the same thing earlier.
I hope your status changes for Cisco and you get a call.

1 Like

I am not getting shortlisted in any company… Not even in cisco as well. My percentile score is (verbal - 86, problem solving - 99, quant-93). Computer Science.
What should I do.??

Vishal,You got a good PH score only thing which you could do is update your resume if you haven’t updated it from a long time and if there are loopholes that you find in it then try to sort them out…

Those are very good numbers. Hold tight.

yeah i got. i have no idea about DBMS and networking? i am from instrumentation department. how is the interview taken and toughness level?

C, DBMS will be easy to moderate. Clearing concepts will be good.
There will be some tough questions on Networking.

Study from here,

You can watch videos on IP Adressing, Classes, Subnetting. from here (First 5 videos on his playlist)-

Don’t worry, Networking is easy. Study with 100% focus and the concepts will be clear.
All the best! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

resume, elitmus Id card, marks sheets and a original Id proof

thankyou :slight_smile:

1 Like

For Cisco mg status has not changed.
Still applied status only .
Can anybody say about criteria what can be criteria and from where to study DBMS???