Cisco tac 6th april

Hello

For cisco TAC, i have accepted for round 1 but it is not possible for me to travel to pune from kolkata for round 1. Is it possible to have round 1 on 6th april at pune?

Dont know about that but i have been selected for the round 1 of cisco TAC

I am also selected for round 1…but it is difficult to travel from kolkata in short notice. If both the rounds can be conducted in 6th april in single day for candidates coming from different city,then it will be really helpful

yes i’m also from different city but i’m attending

Hey! Did you got call letter from cisco for 6th April drive?

I have received an email stating u have been selected for Cisco TAC April 6th drive round 1 will be on 30th March and I’m from VIJAYAWADA going to attend the drive

I got this mail.

did your status changed from applied?

I got this

Later when I accepted it asked me to download admit card for exam

Okay! After how many days you got the admit card?

After accepting that I will attend the drive it showed me to download the admit card that’s it

what is your score

Any one received the venue information for 30th march?

Have anyone knows the technical assessment venue in pune

Yeah I wanted to know that too.I haven’t received the mail for venue info yet.Please let me know if you do . amrit2995@gmail.com to connect.Send me a mail .Lets connect

Guys let’s make a group of all those who are going to the drive. Please reply by giving your email address. I am giving mine. amrit2995@gmail.com.contact me.

score??

Got the venue details check ur mail

I got call letter for Cisco. But I didn’t have ph score can I attend the interview.??