Change Preferred Evaluation Location

I had applied for elitmus Full Stack Developper drive on 22nd June 5 months ago. Then, I had chosen the evaluation location to be Noida. But now I want to change it to Bengaluru as I won’t be in Noida on that date. I can’t edit the application even though the last date to apply has not ended yet. So is there any way I can change my preferred evaluation location?

Hi Rishabh,
There is no way we can change our evaluation location from the website. Call the eLimtus helpline number and request them for a change.

milta bhi hai unka number kabhi

Yes.

If (and ONLY IF) you have a specific query, which is NOT answered in HELP section , you may email us at query@elitmus.com OR call us on these numbers.

+91 7259 1047 92 - Fee Payment, Admit Card, Scores related queries
+91 7259 1047 94 - Specific queries about Job Applications, Interview related, etc.

Note: These numbers are functional from Monday to Friday, between 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.

It is usually busy, you have to keep dialing. Also take note of Holidays, they won’t be available.

Yes.

If (and ONLY IF) you have a specific query, which is NOT answered in HELP section , you may email us at query@elitmus.com OR call us on these numbers.

+91 7259 1047 92 - Fee Payment, Admit Card, Scores related queries
+91 7259 1047 94 - Specific queries about Job Applications, Interview related, etc.

Note: These numbers are functional from Monday to Friday, between 11:00 am to 5:00 pm.

It is usually busy, you have to keep dialing. Also take note of Holidays, they won’t be available.