CGI interview call 12th Nov

Hey guys did anyone get an interview call from CGI that is to be held on 12th November? Could u guys respond in case u have received?

You will get interview call letter 3-4 days before the drive date. Don’t worry, just focus on preparation.
All the best!

Ohh thanks for that @nidhi_2424774 !

I Got admit card for CGI!
Have you any idea of CGI placements?
they will conduct Aptitude, GD and interviews!

what was your score?

First round apti,then gd,then technical round1&2,then hr.
All on the same day.

How the apti round would be ?
What is the pattern ?

Verbal -75 (80.69%)
Problem Solving -50 (92.40)
Quantitative -60 (95.55%)

I’ve heard that it’s a 25 question aptitude test which includes a few programming questions too (about 5 i guess).

yes i got it but my interview date is 5 nov

Ohh ok ! Thanks ! I too received the confirmation today but my interview is on 12th.

I too got the call for 5 nov but I live in UP. so it would be difficult for me to reach there so I will opt for 12 nov as the event date further…well I thought it would just be the interview but after seeing the lengthy process…I don’t know what would be the chances…

Just got an interview call for the Bangalore drive on 12th.

How u opt for 12 nov
whats the process pls can u tell m

have u applied before?
what is the pattern and what is the level of difficulty of questions?
It is mandatory to clear each round cut off or only overall cutoff ?

what is the pattern and what is the level of difficulty of questions?
It is mandatory to clear each round cut off or only overall cutoff ?

u can’t opt for a date.It is given by elitmus to us based on the city u selected and when u applied.

There is an aptitude test for 25 questions and i don’t think that there is any sort of cutoff associated.

Yes I have got an interview call for 12th of November .It’s in the DLF building can anyone confirm the address please . And is the drive confirmed ?? Because I cannot contact anyone regarding the drive…

yes i got interview call but the venue is diff.
is in yemlur…
CGI Bulding