Can I expect a call from Samsung based on this Percentile?

Problem Solving - 97
Quant -96
Verbal -80

definitely

which batch???

I have 98 percentile aggregate. . I am 2018 batch… can I expect call??

nope
start coding u will get package of more then 8lpa

Just sit relax til October, you won’t get any call till Oct
After that there would be opening for internships for 2018 batch try in that…
Meantime boost your coding to extreme level

Hey abhishek
im 2016 batch passout …there is two or three compny for this batch…what do u think that I have to take test …because if there is no compny for 2016 batch thn test is totally worthlss…plz suggest wht should I do.
thnks in advance

For 2016 batch, company are about to finish to recruit them still if you are not placed I will suggest you to give ph test and apply for 1 or 2 companies and hope for accenture to make 1 more openings
Because after that it would be tough to get job from anywhere

I hv already given the ph test and results are declared too in dec 2016, And shortlisting interview details is saying that if u clear the ph test you’ll be called for interview on 22 april. What does this mean? Location mentioned is banglore and i’m from delhi.
I accepted the invite and in admit card banglore location is mentioned.

What was your percentile?

Will they hire non-iitians or non-nitians, as it 's clearly indicated in their guidelines. So, is it worth giving shot?

I already gave test my total percentile is 130 + its very low… should I give the test again.

Of course you need to give it again with more preparation

there are some companies which will recruit 2016 batch students till the end of 2017, like CGI

I have not accepted two calls from other companies. Can I still get a call from Samsung?