Bidgely interview rounds

What???
I just gave the online test from home yesterday…got a call today that my interview is on 20th. How come you had an interview yesterday?

Yes, although the telephonic round was done then and there along with the HR round, thus I didnt mentioned it as till now i though it to be included in the HR round.But now I guess, its an altogether different round. Also, if they ask you if you are comfortable with programing or smthing related to that, never deny. Either brush up ur algos or just lie tht u r ok with programming.

What is your percentile section wise?

93.61, 97.87, 99.91…yours?

Hey subhrata…I was also with you for the HR round…I haven’tn’t get the call yet…shall they call? And what had they told you?

it was kind of a technical + hr conversation over phone and he said that they would be contacting on monday…

hello. can you please talk to me on fb or anywhere else… I need to talk something very important about bidgely.

congratzz…

yaaa sure… give your fb contact… i will message

So you got a call or not?

No what about you?

i have an interview for bidgely on 12th of june, plese drop in a text on facebook, need some information about the drive.

I got a call for 12th june for data analyst plz help me

what is your score ??

plz help me is it of value to give bidgely interview i am travelling from uttarakhand to banglore plz tell me?

Whats ur score prakhar??

1 Like

Hey @subhrata_3071597 can you provide me with the details of the Technical and HR interview rounds. Either here or on fb. https://www.facebook.com/ABROCKSAB

Can anyone tell about the pattern of written test and interviews rounds for data analyst in bidgely who has appeared before??