As per Accenture recurimemt today is 24 test of associate software engineer but no link provided yet

Plz tell me brief about the test

how I get Accenture test link

same problem with me also
can anyone tell about the drive??

i have not receive any registration email or any email from Accenture which people are getting? Is there anyone who has also not receive any email ?

Has anyone got the test link for accenture drive today

My query is I am an 5th semester student of btech and recently having 4th sem Marksheet in my hand which is below 65% ,

I will be appearing to the Company rounds only when i’ll be in my 7th semester

At that time my Academics will be above 65% surely… I wanna to know this that when i will apply for a job WHAT ACADEMICS % THE COMPANY WILL CONSIDER THE ONE WHICH I HAD FILLED FORM BY GIVING PH or THE THE COMPANY WILL ASK ME THAT NOW YOU HAVE ABOVE 65% OR NOT WHICH I’LL BE SURELY having at the time of applying. pls reply

My query is I am an 5th semester student of btech and recently having 4th sem Marksheet in my hand which is below 65% ,
I will be appearing to the Company rounds only when i’ll be in my 7th semester
At that time my Academics will be above 65% surely… I wanna to know this that when i will apply for a job WHAT ACADEMICS % THE COMPANY WILL CONSIDER THE ONE WHICH I HAD FILLED FORM BY GIVING PH or THE THE COMPANY WILL ASK ME THAT NOW YOU HAVE ABOVE 65% OR NOT WHICH I’LL BE SURELY having at the time of applying.

pls suggest m e