Posting as I went through the FAQ and still couldn’t quite figure out the answers to my queries.
I wrote eLitmus for the first time last month and had the following
Verbal 69.66----GOOD (Considering anything over 60 is good)
Applied to 10 companies. Naturally, no calls. (Bad pH score)
I took the test again last week and got
Applied to 3 companies. Still haven’t heard from them.
My questions are this:
- What scores are sent to the 3 new companies that I applied to, after the second test?
- Is there any way I can apply to the 10 older companies but with my new score?
- Will my Verbal score affect my chances of getting calls? As you know eLitmus is heavy on the Quants and Logical, so I chose to completely forgo the Verbal section until the very last 5 minutes.
- Why are there companies only looking for 2018 batch freshers? I am a 2017 grad and naturally, I’m apprehensive as I see only 1/5th of the number of companies for 2017 grads, compared to 2018. Are there going to be companies coming for 2017 batch in December/January?
- **Is there any way I can edit the resume after having applied to a company? **
Would be grateful if seniors, eLitmus staff or other 2017 grads can answer!