Aptean joining letter!

has anyone got a call letter?

Did you mail them or did you call them? Every time I call them, they ask me to leave a mail and donā€™t let me contact the HR.

I called elitmus as well as Aptean. Both are saying that if you havenā€™t got the HR call, you are not selected. Aptean further added that even the ones who appeared for HR will be filtered.

Thatā€™s a bummer

Hiā€¦ can anyone tell me what are the chances of getting a call from apteanā€¦ my scores are
Quant 80
Verbal 81
Problem solving 68
Please reply

Youā€™ll know in a few days donā€™t worry about itā€¦ Just prepare technical

Okā€¦ what are the procedures for interview?
Is technical tough?

When did u call?

I just called aptean.they said they will take one more week

just half an hour back

1 Like

Hi guys

Can anyone tell me their elitmus scores who got selected for aptean interview?

now aptean says they have given list of shortlisted candidates to elitmus.if you have not recieved any mail or call then probably it is not positive.

has anyone got a call? elitmus people are not picking my call.
so, has anyone got a call letter?
didnt they tell you to wait for a week yesterday? @aditya_3360505

1 Like

yes they did and now they said elitmus has list.also @devanshi_3374356 got a call from elitmus yesterday so i guess results are out maybe selected candidates are not replying here

oh, yes. then maybe we are not selected

probably

/
Devanshi, Could you place tell me what is the process of interview ( objective mcq or Written) , What are the topics i have to prepare to ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  this interview I had my written on 12th oct. Iam an outsider. i applied for Bangalore location. If selected, how much time it will take to complete the whole process

What was your pH score?

what ques did u get in the coding round?

Hi, I will attend aptean drive on 11th November. Can you tell me documents I need to take for the event??